Have you been exposed to asbestos, coal, silica or toxic fumes? Have you developed a lung related disease as a result?
If so, you could have a valuable claim for compensation. It is crucial that any possible claim is investigated without delay as time limits can apply.
We have enormous experience in acting for those who have been exposed to dust – whether from work or outside of work.
The compensation entitlements that are available vary from state to state and this is why it is very important to seek legal advice from a lawyer who is an expert in dust disease claims.
There are many compensable diseases:
- Mesothelioma (pleural, peritoneal, or pericardial)
- Asbestos related Pleural Effusion
- Asbestos related Lung Cancer
- Asbestos related Pleural Thickening
- Asbestos related Pleural Plaques and Pleural Disease
- Asbestos related Kidney Cancer
- Asbestos related Laryngeal Cancer
- Asbestos related Oesophageal Cancer
- Asbestos related Bowel Cancer
- Black Lung (Coal Miners’ Pneumoconiosis)
- Progressive Massive Fibrosis
- Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease (COPD), Emphysema, Occupational Asthma and other diseases (from inhaling various toxic substances such as welding fumes, wood dust, chlorine, lead, benzene, etc.)
If you have been diagnosed with a dust related disease, you could have a valuable claim for compensation. Seek expert advice from Rogalski Lawyers.
With over 10 years of experience in dust disease litigation, Rogalski Lawyers want you to be heard and be helped.