REGISTER YOUR EXPOSURE TO TOXIC DUST, MOULD, OR TOXIC FUMES AT NO COST
If you’ve been exposed to toxic dusts, fumes or long term mould please register your exposure with us at no cost.
Some potentially fatal diseases occur as a result of long-term exposure to high concentrations of toxic dust.
It can be months to years between the exposure and the onset of symptoms.
Martin Rogalski has acted for hundreds of clients who have contracted dust diseases in a wide variety of circumstances and across multiple industries.
Rogalski Lawyers are understanding of your circumstances and will seek to obtain justice on your behalf.
Other compensable diseases include:
- Mesothelioma (pleural, peritoneal and pericardial).
- Asbestos-related Pleural Effusion.
- Asbestos-related Lung Cancer.
- Asbestos-related Pleural Thickening.
- Asbestos-related Pleural Plaques and Pleural Disease.
- Asbestos-related Kidney Cancer.
- Asbestos-related Laryngeal Cancer.
- Asbestos-related Oesophageal Cancer.
- Asbestos-related Bowel Cancer.
- Black Lung (Coal Miners Pneumoconiosis).
- Silicosis (Acute, Accelerated and Chronic).
- Progressive Massive Fibrosis.
- Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease (COPD), Emphysema, Occupational Asthma and other respiratory diseases resulting from the inhalation of toxic substances such as wood dust, welding fumes, lead, chlorine and benzene.
Request A Free Consultation
Please enter your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Be heard, be helped.
Occupations, where workers are considered to be at increased risk of developing a dust-related respiratory disease, include:
- Excavation or demolition.
- Stone Masonry.
- Glass manufacturing.
- Concrete or stone cutting.
- Abrasive blasting.
You can also contract asbestos diseases from outside the workplace. People who have renovated their home have often been exposed to asbestos dust. Two out of three homes in Australia still contain asbestos cement fibro sheeting. Mesothelioma is a common disease that is contracted from repairs, maintenance and refurbishments to older homes.
Risk factors include:
- Cutting, sawing, sanding, rasping and handling of asbestos fibro sheeting.
- Hauling, blasting, crushing, loading, chipping, or hammering stone or concrete.
- Cutting, grinding and polishing of artificial stone.
- Mortar grinding.
- Abrasive blasting using silica sand.
- Dry sweeping or cleaning of concrete dust.
If you have been diagnosed with a dust-related respirable disease, you could have a claim for lump sum compensation. Statutory time limits apply to some claims, so you must obtain legal advice and representation as soon as possible after diagnosis. We offer initial obligation-free face to face consultation with one of our highly-experienced personal injury lawyers where we seek to put your mind at rest. With over ten years of specialist experience in dust litigation, Rogalski Lawyers are well-positioned to get you what you deserve in a claim settlement.
We understand that your time is precious, and we work around the clock, providing advice on the spot or within 24 hours. As compensation law experts, we deliver fast results and obtain the best possible outcomes for our clients, with some cases completed within days to weeks. Personal injury law is a specialist area and experience counts so speak to an expert today. You can’t afford a mistake.
Martin Rogalski has succeeded in hundreds of claims for asbestos disease including mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis and asbestos related pleural disease. Martin has always succeeded in the Queensland Supreme Court and Court of Appeal so you could not be in better hands.
Free Case Assessment
Call us today on 1300 848 424 to arrange your no-obligation free case assessment, or fill in our online form.