If you have been injured due to using a faulty or negligently designed product you may have a claim for compensation.
Examples of products which can cause injury:
- Household appliances – washing machines, irons, etc.
- Building products, power tools
- Fertilisers and chemical products
- Assistive equipment (crutches, wheelchairs, etc.), prosthetics
- Air bags
- Breast implants
The heads of damages which can be claimed are:
- General damages for pain and suffering
- Medical expenses
- Loss of income
- Superannuation benefits
- Commercial value of care and assistance
- Out of pocket expenses
If you believe you have sustained loss and would like to discuss your options or obtain some formal advice, contact Rogalski Lawyers for a free consultation.