We provide expert but affordable legal advice and put our clients first.
Rogalski Lawyers (“RL”) is committed to protecting your privacy online.
- The term “the Site” refers to marketinginfohub.com and all online class sites connected to RL.
- RL provides a website where users can read articles and seek legal advice in respect of claims for compensation (“the Services”).
- The term “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to site visitors, listeners, customers and any other users of the Services or the Site.
- To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions.
- Information we collect
- Enquiries. We collect a personal information with each enquiry made on the Site, but only the necessary information to make contact to provide our Services. This includes your name, contact details and general information. This information is shared with our marketing team to record the information for the purposes of accessing it to make contact with a User of our Site.
- Blog and Podcast. We only collect the personal information you voluntarily provide to us which includes: Your first name and email address, in order to subscribe to our mailing list; or your full name, email address and message in order to contact us via our contact form.
- Site Activity. We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
- Cookies. We may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.
- How Your Information is Used
- We may use the information we collect to:
- Process transactions for our Services;
- Personalise the User’s experience and provide them with information that they are more likely to be interested in;
- Improve customer service;
- Market to you through targeted advertising to you online through third party websites or social media platforms;
- Send periodic emails; and
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. In those cases, we will share your information with trusted third parties, such as our online course software, in order to provide the service. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with unrelated third parties. We do not store your credit card information.
- We may use the information we collect to:
- Third Party Links
- The Site contains links to third party websites. Other sites accessible through the Site via links have their own policies in regard to privacy. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third parties.
- We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, misuse or disclosure. We offer the use of a secure server. However, no exchange of data over the internet can be guaranteed as secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorised manner.
- Your Rights
- You have the right to ask us not to send you marketing emails at any time by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication.
- You have the right to know what Personal Data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date.
- ou have the right to request a copy of your Personal Data or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- You have the right to “be forgotten” and request we erase your Personal Data.
- You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to us at email@example.com which we will endeavour to respond to within 30 days.
- Notification of Changes to this Policy
- You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Site and this Policy periodically and to be aware of any modifications. Updates to this Policy will be posted on this page.